Designed to allow you to view, pay and manage all of your invoices from one location,
your Stack's Bowers Galleries online account eliminates the hassle of having to write a check,
mail it, and wait for it to post.
To Make a Payment online via StacksBowers.com:
1. Login to StacksBowers.com and click the My Account link.
2. Click the My Orders tab.
3. Click the Pay Now button next to the order you wish to pay for.
4. The page will then display a payment form. From there, you can choose to pay either by Credit Card or PayPal. Please select your preferred payment method.
5. Now, fill in the required information (*) and click Submit Payment.
6. You will then receive a Payment processed successfully message once your payment
has been received.
Payments Totaling More Than $2,500
If you wish to pay an order that totals more than $2,500, the site will automatically direct
you to our Payment Instructions page, which will give you instructions on how to pay an invoice
for purchases that total more than $2,500. Please follow the instructions to continue with your