Author: Stack's Bowers Galleries/Friday, May 9, 2014/Categories: StacksBowers.com Web Tips
Batch bidding from a lot listing page makes it easy to maximize your time and bid on multiple lots from one page! To do so:
• Log in to StacksBowers.com.
• Click the Browse Auctions tab.
• Select the auction you wish to bid on by clicking the View All Lots button.
• From the lot listing page, enter a Max Bid on all the items you wish to bid on, then hit the Submit All Bids button at the bottom of the page.
• You will then be directed to the Submit Bids page, which will prompt you to review the Terms and Conditions of the sale. Please read the Terms and Conditions, then click the I Agree and Submit Bids button.
If you are the high bidder on the items you placed bids on, you will see a green success message at the top of the page.
If you are not the high bidder, you will see red notification messages at the top of the page.
Number of views (572)/Comments (0)