Stack's Bowers Galleries' monumental June Collectors Choice Online (CCO) Auction offers over 2,700 lots of ancient and world coins and medals. Among this array of interesting and eclectic material is a selection of attractively toned silver crowns and minors that will appeal to aficionados of iridescence. These modestly-estimated "rainbow toners" emanate from various countries around the world and are sure to attract attention.
1) AUSTRIA. Taler, "1780"-SF (ca. 1960s or later). Maria Theresa. PCGS MS-66 Gold Shield.
2) CANADA. Newfoundland. 5 Cents, 1943-C. Ottawa Mint. NGC MS-64.
3) FRANCE. Franc, 1920. Paris Mint. NGC MS-67.
4) GREAT BRITAIN. Shilling, 1900. London Mint. Victoria. PCGS MS-64 Gold Shield.
5) MEXICO. Peso, 1964-Mo. Mexico City Mint. PCGS MS-66+ Gold Shield.
6) POLAND. 100000 Zlotych, 1990. Warsaw Mint. PCGS MS-68 Gold Shield.
To view our upcoming auction schedule and future offerings, please visit StacksBowers.com where you may register and participate in this and other forthcoming sales.
We are always seeking coins, medals, and paper money for our future auctions, and are currently accepting submissions for our Official Auction of the ANA World's Fair of Money in August and our fall Hong Kong Auction in September. Additionally, we are always accepting submissions for our Collectors Choice Online (CCO) auctions, the next of which will be in October. If you would like to learn more about consigning, whether a singular item or an entire collection, please contact one of our consignment directors today and we will assist you in achieving the best possible return on your material.